Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Ghouls.

I just wasted like 30 minutes trying to find a new countdown widget for Halloween....can't find one...will get back to that later.

Okay, anyway, I know I've said this before, but I don't like having this much time in between posts.  I mean, I guess I don't have THAT much to say, especially within the realm of Halloween related things, but there is always the horror aspect....

So I recently decided...and I have no idea if I already mentioned this in my last blog, but I've recently decided that the route I need to take my YouTube channel is the horror route.

When I first started making videos, I had no idea wtf I was doing, where I was going with it and what I wanted my direction to be, but now I know.  Tonight I filmed my first (shitty) video of my Horror Block unboxing!!!  And while it's kinda lame, and scatter-brained, I will be making them better in the future.  I had to film it quickly and kind of way too late because I need to film in private, and I feel like I don't get much privacy or alone time these days.  So I just threw it together tonight with crappy lighting and no script but whatever, I'm trying my best with the time I have.

As usual though, here are my latest uploads for those who missed out.




I really like my arcade walk-through video, I mean, it's not the greatest cinematography, but that's not what I get paid to do.  I just had fun making it.  Oh, and I'm not sharing my new underwear video here....those stupid videos get views without me even trying....sheesh.

So while those are being enjoyed I will try to get the other one edited and uploaded within a timely fashion.  In the meantime, here's what else I've been up to in photos....



Makin' delicious vegan foods, such as chili and vegan cheese dip!


Acquiring Halloween decor for everyday use!


And finally opening this mother B!!

Otherwise, my class starts next week and I get my mornings back from work!!!  Maybe I'll get some me time, as well as more time to film videos, huzzah!

Okay, time to work...or maybe just watch a horror movie and fall asleep, hehehehe.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment